Summer weather has finally arrived along with graduations, showers and celebrations of all sorts. I love the carefree season of later dinners and bedtimes which leads to more family time, social time and active pursuits. It feels so free. Free of schedules. Free of homework. Free of jackets. Every burden seems a bit lighter with a summer breeze, a little more time in the evening and not as much to accomplish. Enjoy the ease of your summer. Feel your freedom. Pack a Quivvers with your basics and go anywhere - beach, dog walk, coffee, biking, boating, traveling, hiking, socializing. We've got a perfect solution to your stuff management. See our latest accolades in UK Glamour's summer must-haves!
Here is my crew enjoying a free day hiking in the woods over the long Memorial Day weekend!
1. Never need to set your phone down anywhere -ever.
2. Basics always with you.
3. Versatile - waist pack, cross body.
4. Don't lose keys, mobile, stuff.
5. Safety. Valuables are strapped to you.
6. Mobile phone beautifully located to utilize, check time or calls - hands-free or one-handed.
7. Never bogged down or bothered with the bulk of a bag/backpack to participate in anything.
8. Be Organized.
9. Never repack. It's ready for any occasion.
10. Adventure (travel, athletic, nature) anywhere with basics.
My recent move from Whitefish Bay to New York City is worthy of a few blogs. What an experience to move an entire household of 5 kids, a dog, 2 guinea pigs and all our valued possessions. What a crazy concept to go from a family in the suburbs with a house to a an urban family with a small apartment. So many newfound perspectives on lifestyle, culture, fashion, pursuits, education, people, and everything. Even the mundane things are new again - laundry, grocery shopping, transportation, walking the dog - and nothing like before.